Saturday, November 28, 2009

Hurt!

Am sorry to hurt u is all I have to say...
Maybe am scared or u r stubborn...
But am sure that u ask yourself right now - How could have I hurt u so much?
I dont know... I dont even know what I feel right now... its so impossible to define!

It seems like a tragedy, inevitable yet unavoidable...
While just yesterday it was love, today its a dream thats ending, a wedding beyond repair...
How could it turn out this way, it never seemed to be on this path???
I dont know, I dont even know where to turn now... which light to follow for all the stars I looked to for my path seem blurred and dim...

Let time be my master, my friend and my judge! I will wait...
This much I assure u, my arms will be outstretched and waiting...
My heart will yearn for its freedom, for u... once more!
Let every moment that I spend away from u be an unbearable pain… a slow poison…
Simply because I dont know how to live without you... this state of incomplete loneliness.

No comments: