Sunday, September 21, 2008

Something about tonight!

Tonight let me flood my eyes with you...
Let me wash out every memory I have of u...
Let me break all those promises u ever made to me and I to u!
Tonight let me love u one last time...
Just the way I did...
Tonight!

Tonight, let me crave for u one one more time...
Let me cry... just this last time...
Let me touch u, one kiss is all I ask,
Let me lose my thoughts, my mind, my love, my pain, my tears & my hurt in you...
Just one more time...
Tonight!

Because tonight, sleep will evade me...
tonight my passion for u, your smile, ur fragrance will not let me be...
Let me dream of u... just once more tonight!

Tonight... for the last time, I want to tell u...
I love u!

1 comment:

Vipin said...

Ahhmmm....I didn't know this side of you. That's an excellent composition. Keep it up!!!