Sunday, September 21, 2008

My true love - My madness

Darkness, clouds, dreams and madness...
What have I made of myself... I'm in love wid my sadness...

U ask me... how I love thee?
I love thee wid all my heart...
Thee, to whom I've given my soul...

U ask me... how much I love u... let me answer u today...

I love u when u are with me... for it makes me complete...
I love the pain, the longing and the despair... wen u r not wid me, when I am alone...

Isnt it strange? I'm in love when I am sad... Isnt it just so stupid or am I just mad?

Whether its for the bad or the anvil of happiness... what do I say to u... that I am in love with my sadness?

Cherish is what I will do with ur memories... and oh yes, ur name I can never forget, no matter how much I try...

I tell my heart not to weep or cry... for even without you my love will show itself in my sadness... the birth of u - my true love... MY MADNESS!

No comments: